Inquiries about the kittens on this site are welcome.
All kittens are out of PKD DNA NEGATIVE parents, Fiv/Felv tested.
We`re sited in Denmark, and we will ship if references can be verified from ex. Your Vet.
We are careful to select the best and most loving permanent homes for all our kitties.
So If you are interested in a kitten or adult, please tell us a little about yourself and whether you are looking for a loving pet or a kitten for show/breeding. All pet kittens will be neutered before leaving home, and mind we don`t ship pet kittens overseas. All kittens will have recieved necessary vaccinations + microchip.
Our kittens and adults come with contract, that you can review before adoption. By signing our contract, that means you agree with it. Deposits are non-refundable no exceptions! Should you back out on a kitten.
In the interests of our kitties, we reserve the right to refuse a sale for any reason .
Serious Inquiries ONLY! Thank you.
The Ten Commandments for a Responsible Pet Owner as dictated by the pet.
1. My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me-it's crucial to my well-being.
4. Don't be angry at me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I have only you.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when its speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget it.
7. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand but that I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, or I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart is getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when I get old; you, too, will grow old.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, "I can't bear to watch it, or, "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember, I love you.